We Buy Houses Cash in Highland
We Buy Houses Cash in Highland, Utah County
Highland is a city in Utah County, Utah, United States. It is approximately 30 miles (48 km) south of Salt Lake City and is part of the Provo–Orem Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Highland was settled by homesteaders in the 1870s. It was named by Scottish Mormon immigrants who felt the area resembled the highlands of Scotland.
Highland City Attractions
Highland City is home to many natural attractions:
- The gateway to the Timpanogos Cave National Monument is located in Highland with the Visitors Center just a few miles up American Fork Canyon. The monument is made up of three caverns reached via a 1.5-mile hike from the parking lot in the canyon. Tours through the cave are available with a ticket purchase.
- You can access the Alpine Scenic Loop Byway beginning at the base of American Fork Canyon and passing by Sundance ski resort it exits through Provo Canyon. Beautiful scenery can be seen all year though the road may be closed during some winter months.
- Each year the Highland Fling is held to commemorate the beginning of Highland with a parade, fireworks and a week-long celebration.
- Highland is also home to numerous trails including a portion of the Bonneville Shoreline Trail, a multiregional trail encompassing 280 miles.
- There are diverse economic opportunities available in Highland City. Please contact the City Administrators Office for details on locating a business in our growing community.